This Chevrolet S10 Extreme was bought for only $275. Before stripping the truck down to the bare frame rails, We 3D scanned the bodywork to help build wide fenders. Once stripped down, the frame rails were also scanned so the chassis could be structurally reinforced, and new mounting points for suspension and the engine could be fabricated. The truck has a fully custom pushrod/pullrod suspension, swapped engine mounted in the bed of the truck, and a custom wide body front clip. View our build diary for the full run down of customization and engineering that went into this car.
- Honda J32A3 3.2L V6 Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Limited Slip Differential
- BMW Steering Rack
- Custom fabricated Pushrod / Pullrod Suspension in the Front and Rear
- RusEFI Proteus, a Standalone, Opensource EFI Controller
View the build diary of our Chevy S10 Xtreme below!
Pickup and 3D Scanning
Custom Suspension and Bodywork